Real estate developer Cytonn has launched a Sh 2.5 billion development in Karen. The development known as Amara Ridge consists of the most expensive ‘for sale’ homes in Nairobi. Applewood Villas, which sits on 10 acres of land suited in a gated community is located on Miotoni Road in Karen. It comprises 18 units of 5 bedroom luxury homes each sitting on a half-acre piece of land each going for Sh120 million. Five exclusive villas are set on the dam-front providing an unforgettable waterfront experience.
The development was inspired by the need to live in a serene and quiet environment, which provides spacious living areas surrounded by expansive luscious compounds. Applewood consists of two architectural styles, the classic and modern that forms a timeless community. The development includes expansive gardens, clubhouse, gym, optional swimming pools and a backup generator. Other unique of Applewood Villas include:
Flexibility of spaces
- Accommodates each client’s needs
- The guest room can be converted into a study room
- One of the children’s bedroom can be converted into a walk-in closet
- The entertainment room can be combined with the study room to create a ground-level master bedroom
Connectivity of spaces
- Dining room, breakfast area and the kitchen flow into each other
- Living room, dining room and entertainment room have connecting doors that open up into one large space
- It is located on the second floor of the villas providing an amazing view of the tree-covered landscape
It also offers a double-height porte cochere that gives a grand sense of arrival, while the entrance lobby further accentuates the arrival experience.
“Applewood was inspired by the success of our flagship development Amara Ridge in Karen where we put up 20 units priced at Sh100 million,” said the Chief Executive officer-Cytonn Investment Edwin Dande.
He also added that the developments are client-focused and Applewood Villas is the result of extensive consultations with clients. Applewood location boasts easy accessibility to a large concentration of international schools, leisure and recreational sites such as The Hub and The Water Front Park in Karen.
Applewood Villas addresses three basic needs in real estate-privacy, convenience and serenity. The serene environment creates an unmatched experience with extravagant amenities at home. Applewood Villas provides an opportunity to buy into a unique development and is a key attraction to potential buyers due to its location and exquisite quality.