Sales and Marketing Executive
You shall be responsible for selling & letting to clients that constitute Commercial Property Kenya strategic business. You will showcase the available properties to such clients and form relationships to ensure that sales targets are met.
Commercial Property Kenya (CommercialKe) is an award-winning real estate agency in Kenya. CommercialKe deals with sales & marketing of uptown properties in Nairobi and it’s environs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will showcase the available Commercial Property Kenya properties to potential clients and form relationships to ensure that sales targets are met
- Build and maintain clients through calls, site visits, email correspondence, presentations etc
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up, close the sales, Maintaining and ensuring quality relationships with clients.
- Provide feedback to all arms of the business i.e marketing, sales to enhance the customer experience and quality of service so that the customer is satisfied
- Identifying new campaign opportunities within the market Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company properties and arrange for site visits
- Following up on existing and new real estate market for new opportunities Continuously follow up on leads assigned, match customers to various properties and close sales
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients Manage and resolve customer concerns promptly.
- Identify issues and provide feedback on possible barriers to customer satisfaction; conduct follow up on tasks as well us make frequent visits to ensure customer intimacy
- Research sales data and property for clients, including the identification of new buying trends Maintain accurate data and required paperwork i.e. client’s information, activity reports, correspondence, property development records, contracts, offers etc
- Get acquainted on Commercial Property Kenya projects as listed on the website: https://commercialpropertykenya.com/
- Ensuring as much relevant info (including contacts, follow up tasks, etc) as practicably possible is entered into the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system by the close of every business day
- Contribute towards the refinement of sales processes, procedures and reporting where applicable
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and to ensure that customers receive excellent service
- Number of new buyers/sellers converted
- Number units/property sold
- Revenue targets achieved
- Increase in repeat customers
- Reporting & System Update
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, Commerce (marketing), Entrepreneurship or it’s equivalent from a reputable institution
- At least 2-year Experience in selling property/insurance or other related sales job.
- Proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop clients’ relationships
- Entrepreneurial Nature Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Pleasant personality and trustworthy
- Good negotiator
- Knowledgeable about the real estate industry
- Strong organization skills, with excellent attention to details and dates
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org