COMMERCIALKE CONSULT – A LEADING REAL ESTATE AGENCY
CommercialKe Consult is a real estate agency that uses the trade name Commercial Property Kenya. At Commercial Property Kenya we believe in providing solutions to our customers by making their process of acquiring new property investment easy. We treasure our employees and work to ensure that each talent is nurtured and skills grown as ypu work on the Job.
Sales & Marketing Executive Job in a Real Estate Company
Become a leading real estate agent. Would you love to work in the real estate industry and make a change by connecting the buyers and the sellers? Want to work smarter, not harder? Do you thrive in a work environment that enables you to work on exciting and challenging real estate project?
JOB TITLE & REPORTING
You will perform all duties as define on the below Job Description as a real estate agent, and further, It is also understood and agreed to by the Employee that his/her assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the Employer in its sole discretion without causing termination or changes of this agreement.
- Make calls and pitching to potential clients with an aim of setting up meetings with them.
- Represent the company at the designated sites.
- Source New business for the company.
- Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
- Submit daily work plans to the marketing manager.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
- Ensure there is enough property in the company’s portfolio.
- Meet various landlords/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, joint ventures, management and sale by the company.
- Sell and rent properties in the company property listings.
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related course
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
- Team working skills, assertive and flexible.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high-pressure environment
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
How To Apply for the Job
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org